Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Learn & Play Thoughts

I like to think positive with the program because in this day in age, libraries need to keep up and learn. At first, I was gun-ho, then I got tired of having to make accounts and passwords so I thought that I wasn't even going to bother, but here I am. I made it through because I wanted to see what it was like; the whole program. I still don't like to join everything and I hope the program can establish something in the option direction. I didn't always get to talk it out with staff. Co-workers were doing assigned tasks or wasn't involved in the program. Gahanna is a busy branch so when we talked about it, it was usually while on the desk and for a few seconds. I think the program idea is great! It just needs nurturing. I have no doubt that it'll get better and better and we'll all benefit from it.

1 comment:

Joy in Digital Services said...

Great feedback, Jeni! Thanks so much and I'm glad you participated! :)